Monday, April 19, 2010

For my sister who won't talk to me until I post some pictures

This is for you my dear sister ( I will not give your name for the internet world to know that you refused to answer my questions or talk to me until I posted pictures). BUT YOU KNOW WHO ARE!!!!!

I thought he would hate it. I thought he would be screaming and thrashing about the entire time, but as it turns out he liked it. He didn't scream. He didn't thrash about until the end. He just sat there and let me give him a bath. Maybe this is indicative of how he will feel about baths in the future. Who knows, but I do know this one was not very traumatic which was nice for my sanity.

When he was born he had curly hair, but it straightened out after a bit. Turns out, it just needs to get wet and the curl comes right back.

We both survived his first bath.

No comments: